Clinical Counselor - Ventura
- Job Title
- Clinical Counselor - Ventura
- Job ID
- Ventura, CA
- Other Location
Are you searching for a rewarding opportunity? A leading federal consulting firm with deep roots in supporting military families is seeking an individual to join a team of dedicated and passionate clinicians to start changing lives!This opportunity promotes a healthy work-life balance and will provide training and support for an opportunity that will develop you professionally and reward you personally.
A leading Federal Consulting firm with deep roots in supporting military families seeks candidates for the following position:
• Crisis Response/ Psychological First Aid
• Non-medical Counseling
• FAP-Case Management and Intervention
• Emergency Preparedness and Response
• If workload permits, could also do FAP Awareness and Prevention Education
• Masters in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or similar, OR Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
• Current, valid, unrestricted clinical license or certification authorizing independent level practice in clinical social work, marriage and family therapy OR psychology
• Qualifying licenses can be from any state or US jurisdiction; a license in the state in which the clinician works is not required.
• Minimum of 2 years’ full time post masters supervised clinical experience (at least 2,000 hours)
• Meet ethical standards of licensing board
• Must have current clinical competence through at least periodic, direct service clinical experience during the 2 years prior to hire
• Must have minimum 2 years’ experience working in child abuse and domestic abuse
• In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
•Must be a US citizen based on Government requirements on this program
• Masters in Social Work, OR
• Masters in marriage and family therapy, OR
• Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, OR similar degree
License Required: LCSW or LMFT or Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.