- Job Title
- SSRS Developer
- Job ID
- Kissimmee, FL
- Other Location
Will be hands on implementer as well as document requirements, offer solutions, and assist in testing and roll out.
Should be highly technical and be able to troubleshoot issues.
Must be able to handle multiple initiatives and support efforts at the same time and make visible progress
Be able to work with other development teams and occasionally work with business partners
Technical skills and competencies:
- 3+ Years in a Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) environment.
- 5+ Years applied T-SQL development background with emphasis on development of SQL procedures, functions, triggers, DTS/SSIS packages
- 5+ Years applied reports and analytics development background on systems such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, BI Intelligence tools, and CRM systems such as Salesforce CRM.
- 2+ Years experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization.
- Ideal candidate is able to juggle multiple support and development efforts, has experience working directly with business partners to identify problems and propose solutions.
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate staff; ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and address multiple and simultaneous challenges
- Demonstrated preference for taking initiative and ownership of projects and key deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand internal stakeholder’s priorities, challenges, methods, and processes.