Position: Programmatic Campaign Manager
We have an immediate opening for a talented and motivated Programmatic Campaign Manager to facilitate and drive end-to-end pre and post-sales deliverables. Inuvo’s solutions are technology driven and this role requires individuals who can think analytically, is well organized, knows excel well, and is conversant with internet technology. If you thrive in a fast paced work environment and are looking for rapid growth, this is an outstanding opportunity!
The Programmatic Campaign Manager at Inuvo will drive all pre and post-sales activities and is singularly responsible for the success of the media campaigns they manage. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the pre-sales team to fully understand goals and objectives of all campaigns.
- Create customized media proposals in response to RFPs using Inuvo’s proprietary targeting technology.
- Set up campaigns, allocate budgets, traffic creative, technical troubleshooting, etc. using Inuvo’s proprietary campaign management system.
- QA campaign setup by other team members.
- Customize campaign configuration using Inuvo’s real-time buying interface to match and buy inventory as well as optimize campaigns based on designated performance goals.
- Day-to-day monitoring and analysis of campaign performance and revenue delivery with proactive optimizations to ensure client campaign objectives are met.
- Compile delivery and analytics using internal as well as 3rd party reports representing performance trends over the course of each campaign and provide post campaign insights to clients.
- Actualize revenue delivery in Salesforce and help with month-end revenue recognition.
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams on system enhancements.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
Listed below are some of the skills and qualifications we look for in Programmatic Campaign Manager candidates:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with superior attention to detail that translates into high-quality work and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced team environment; must thrive in an informal, rapidly-changing, do-it-yourself style culture.
- 2-5 years of experience with background in one or more of web-technology, advertising, marketing, math/statistics, business, or allied areas.
- Should be resourceful, a go-getter and be able to quickly learn ‘on-the-job’.
- Must be highly organized, proficient in Excel, familiar with basic web technology as well as have good inter-personal and communication skills.