The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Director of Pricing
- Job Title
- Director of Pricing
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Director of Pricing
LOCATION: HQ - Vienna, VA
REPORTS TO: SVP, Proposals
POSITION SUMMARY: As Director of Pricing you will report to the SVP Proposals and Programs. Your role as Director of Pricing is to develop and implement all pricing strategies for the TSS division keeping in line with corporate objectives and protecting corporate interests. This includes interfacing with all departments, vendors and management to process all pricing requests with minimal guidance.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and interpret RFP/RFQ documentation; identify and develop questions based the solicitation that impact pricing strategy and compliance.
- Develop requirements matrix, competitive analysis and corresponding pricing strategies.
- Develop simple to highly complex models using Excel in order to meet customer requirements.
- Manage the collection on labor, travel and material-related basis of estimate from technical solutions personnel.
- Coordinate acquisition of vendor and subcontractor quotes to include building or customizing templates that facilitate subcontractor basis of estimates, and participate in the analysis of subcontractor data.
- Perform proposal reviews with proposal, account and senior management personnel.
- Upon award, coordinate the review of the pricing volume with the contracts department
- Contribute to the Pricing Volume narrative (book builds and electronic submissions).
- Participates in price/cost volume proposal scheduling.
- Mine salary data as required from company salary survey database (ERI).
- Manage, mentor and review work products of pricing personnel junior to the Pricing Manager level.
- Perform other pricing related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS, preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting , Graduate Degree a plus
- Specific Pricing experience in a Government contracting environment is highly desirable
- Minimum of 7 years pricing related experience including, financial analysis, competitive analysis, cost accounting, and the FAR.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to develop timely and accurate price models.
- Ability to generate sophisticated Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written is required.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment is required.
- A firm understanding of business principles with a background in accounting or finance is highly desirable.
- Comprehensive understanding of contract types including fixed-price, cost plus and T&M.
- Ability to utilize and adapt existing MS Excel-based pricing tools to specific proposal situations.
- Knowledge of database management and custom database interfaces. Knowledge of and skills in; Economic Resource Incorporated (ERI), CRM, NAV Dynamics, NAV Business Analytics, Microsoft Excel, SQL Database, Microsoft Access.
- A detailed understanding of accounting, pricing, contracting, compliance, and business application principals.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
Incumbents within this position may be required to assist or find appropriate assistance to make accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the organization's services (may include: visitors, patients, employees, or others).
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: