Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Job ID
- Newark, NJ 07104
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Neuro Critical Care Monitoring : Global developer and manufacturer of innovative diagnostic and acute therapy systems has an opening in their Neuromonitoring Division. They are looking for a NURSE (BSN or RN with a 4 year college degree) to lead the educational efforts within their hospital accounts to support their measuring catheter line of products that are used during invasive neurosurgical procedures to reliably measure the ICP (intracranial pressure), ICT (intracranial temperature) and ptiO2 (oxygen partial pressure). This position will be teaching and training in the hospital with an intense focus on successful relationship building with physicians, surgeons, and nurses.
MUST be Critical Care Nurse with minimum 5 years experience in the hospital with monitoring trauma patients.
Neuro ICU or Neurosurgery experience is a big plus !! Experience with ICP Monitoring is a huge plus !!
Experience as a Clinical Specialist with a Medical Device Company is a HUGE PLUS !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Can live in New Jersey area (near major airport)
- Territory - USA (with another Clinical Specialist)
- Travel - up to 80% overnight Travel
- Base Salary and Bonus will be determined and evaluated during Interviews depending on the candidate's experience, education, clinical skills, interpersonal & communication skills, and Salary expectations
- All Travel expenses
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to LindaHertzGroupRecruiter@gmail.com or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS"
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and FOLLOW LINDA HERTZ GROUP ON LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science, Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Focus into family, career, money and it's your life topics at https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
• BSN or RN with BS/BA Degree
• MUST have 5+ years experience as a Critical Care Nurse
*CCRN is a plus !!
*ICP /ICT monitoring experience preferred
*Neuro ICU or Neurosurgery experience is a HUGE PLUS !!
*Clinical Specialist experience with a Medical Device Company is a HUGE PLUS *Willing to travel throughout the USA 80% of the time.
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, CCRN, Critical Care Nurse, Critical Care, Neuro ICU, Neurosurgery, CCU, MICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, ER, Emergency Room, Anesthesia, Neuromonitoring, ICP (intracranial pressure) monitoring, ICT (intracranial temperature) monitoring, ptiO2 (oxygen partial pressure) monitoring, hemodynamic monitoring, Monitors, Catheters, Arterial Catheters. Swan-ganz Catheters, central line catheters, IABP, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 Annually to $200,000.00 Annually