- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the health of MOSS 2007/2013/2016/SharePoint Online farms, site collections, building and maintaining sites. Candidate will demonstrate a clear understanding of designing solutions to meet customer demands and be willing to take ownership of problems and work with team members to deliver solutions in SharePoint that meet customer needs. Candidate may be required to evaluate and integrate third-party software in designing solutions.
- Developing SharePoint Solutions\Apps in 2013/2016/SharePoint Online farms
- Strong proficiencies using
- Visual Studio
- SharePoint Central Administration
- Windows server (all versions)
- Central Administration
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements and design/architecture SharePoint technical solutions.
- Write custom web parts / apps, event handlers, features, site definitions and package solutions.
- Working Knowledge of InfoPath forms, workflows and use SharePoint Designer/Visual Studio to build solutions, web parts, Master pages, themes and CSS.
- Design and build applications that interface with other enterprise applications.
- Identify, document, facilitate and maintain industry best practices based upon company policy from a developer’s perspective.
- Create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical area (MCP/MCSD) or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education and training.
- Minimum three to four years of professional experience in providing solutions with SharePoint.
- Six (6) years of professional development experience using .NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#, asp.net).
- Experience developing applications for SharePoint 2013/2016/SharePoint Online (and knowledge Office365) using custom web parts, BDC, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Ability to engage with vendor or 3rd party solution providers for technical oversight.
- Experience creating and consuming Web Services.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers.
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints with verbal or written instructions.
- Excellent trouble shooter with a penchant to provide high quality work.
- Desire to learn new skills and improve.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with a penchant to provide high quality work
- Must be able to work full time in an office environment
- Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer & work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day