We are seeking an energetic, dynamic, tech savvy and professional Executive Assistant to cover a 6 month medical leave of absence. This could possibly result in a perm hire.
We are looking for a fast learner with superb organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a team player who can take direction but also work independently and efficiently, and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You would also be assisting with a wide range of different administrative tasks that will involve: answering phones, calendar, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements both domestic and international, updating database, ordering office supplies, and many other administrative tasks that are necessary to help support a very busy CEO.
- C-Level experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and solid problem solving skills
- Stable work history
- Associates/Bachelors Degree
- Ability to dress professionally, be punctual and dependable
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook experience
If you are looking to join a dynamic team of professionals in a growing company, please reply with resume.