Web Application Developer
- Job Title
- Web Application Developer
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
Web / Application Developer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position is a key member of the Engagement Technology Services (ETS) team, and is responsible for web and application design, development, testing, and support functions on all internally developed web properties and applications. The functions include the complete life-cycle development for any custom developed web sites and utilities, including design, development, coding, QA, and production support.
- Provide on-site design, development, and support for all current and future ETS web applications systems, including public and private web sites, and the related systems maintenance activities for those sites under the direction of the Southfield ETS management.
- Provide on-site development and technology support for all current and future custom websites / applications that are utilized to support the full eDiscovery process lifecycle. Participate on cross-discipline teams as necessary to support the business.
- Actively participate and execute data analysis, transformation, and migrations for various projects between the several applications software systems that involve internal or externally facing web sites. Develop documentation on data mappings and processes for migrating and transforming data between systems.
- Participate in the concept, design, implementation, and support of any ETS service (including custom applications, ad-hoc projects, and packaged/purchased applications).
- Participate in the analysis of various software systems and applications (both custom and packaged), and related systems architectures to design and implement improvements for increased functionality, reliability, and performance.
- Provide secondary support, as necessary, for the applications related services within the overall corporate IT service model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems / Computer Science preferred; comparable experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- High proficiency in VB.Net, and C#/Java is required
- Proven history and expertise with web development tools (IIS, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, Devexpress, etc.)
- Very strong skills in relational database (SQLServer) and SQL query / stored procedure development for data
- Knowledge and experience in web/application security is required
- Experience in Angular framework, and mobile development is a plus
- Experience in large, production-oriented service operations, with experience in a 24x7x365 service delivery model supporting mission-critical business operations with large data volumes
- Familiar with System/application development life cycle management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Motivated to learn and excel
- Must be able to work full time in an office environment and be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day