Sr. Digital Product & Channel Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. Digital Product & Channel Manager
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Digital Product & Channel Manager
Location: Greater Cincinnati Area
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
The individual in this role sets the overall strategic direction for a digital channel or products and follows-through with the execution of that strategy. This senior manager must have deep digital experience and significant product management experience. Channel management includes mobile apps, browser, and future channels such as wearables and Internet of Things (IoT). The Senior Digital Product & Channel Manager must champion key initiatives, appropriately gaining buy-in from key constituents including IT, Line of Business, key control functions and the like. Individual is fully responsible and accountable for the performance of his/her product or channel, including customer adoption and feedback. Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined..
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop channel and/or product strategy, related roadmaps and manage execution of initiatives to support the strategy.
- Lead ongoing digital services awareness and adoption efforts.
- Active vendor management including but not limited to vendor selection, relationship development, pricing terms, SLA management and ongoing vendor relationship management.
- Represents and acts as the subject matter expert for online and mobile activities for the channel and services provided within the channel.
- Identifies and anticipates emerging technology, customer insights, industry trends and overall customer behavior trends to ensure the organization’s online and mobile offerings are world class to maintain channel and product relevance.
- Act as business lead on product development initiatives with responsibility for Voice of the Customer, business requirements definition, user flow design, user experience and providing subject matter expertise as needed across all Lines of Business. Collaborate and work with cross functional business partners (including Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Risk, and others) to develop products and channel solutions that meet consumer and business needs.
- Ability to clearly define operational risks associated with Digital Delivery initiatives and articulates the impact to the customer and respective lines of business.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for providing employees timely, candid and constructive performance feedback; developing employees to their fullest potential; developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning; recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments. Assist in the development of appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- 8+ years digital product/channel management experience
- 5+ years general product management experience
- Customer-centric attitude with accompanying customer-advocate behaviors
- Innovative, analytical and strategic mindset
- People management experience - proven ability to lead, develop and grow employees
- Quick adapter - able to pivot when, and, as needed
- Excellent communicator