Enterprise Architect-Active TS/SCI Clearance
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
Talent Orchard LLC has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced Enterprise Architect with an Active TS/SCI Clearance to support a newly awarded program for their DoD customer at Alexandria, VA. The Enterprise Architect will provide support to the TS/SCI JWICS network.
- Provide enterprise architecture services and directly support the customer’s Enterprise Architecture (EA).
- The services will include but not limited to the creation and maintenance of DoD architecture frameworks, requirement analysis and solution design, and strategic planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain plans, briefings, reports and training materials to support the establishment and execution of the DoD customer’s EA Program.
- Develop and maintain the DoD customer’s Enterprise Architecture (application, data, infrastructure, security, technical, and business architectures), Technical Reference Model (TRM), EA Roadmap and associated vision, strategy and implementation documentation in accordance with Federal and DoD regulations, guidelines and policies as well as industry best practice. Architectures, reference models, roadmaps and strategic plans shall be reviewed and updated annually.
- Define, model, develop, maintain, analyze, and manage databases, data models, and data architecture, standards, policies, processes and plans in support of DoD customer’s data management.
- Coordinate with the OCIO ITBO and PMO to conduct business needs analysis activities including, but not limited to, supporting requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, and creating business and technology scenarios.
- Define, develop, implement, manage, and maintain EA methodologies, standards, tools/repositories, standard operating procedures (SOPs) in support of this objective, related processes, and reporting mechanisms.
- Manage, implement and maintain the DoD customer’s Change Control Process to include but not limited to, supporting the Change Control Board and Enterprise Architecture Review Board meetings.
- Develop, implement and maintain plans, briefings, reports and training materials to support the establishment and execution of the DoD customer’s Emerging Technology Program.
- Establish and implement a plan to support the management, assessment, enhancement, and/or maintenance of DoD customer’s vendor support and enterprise-wide maintenance agreements
- Must have 10 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- Experience with DoDAF (DoD Architecture Framework) is required
- Must have an active security clearance – TS/SCI required
- Must have IAM-II certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @virginiajobs @novajobs @topsecretjobs #enterprisearchitect #dodaf @tsscijobs