The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Information Systems Technician (Medical)*
- Job Title
- Information Systems Technician (Medical)*
- Job ID
- Eglin AFB, FL 32542
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Information Systems Technician (Medical)
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, Destin, Florida
REPORTS TO: On-Site Project Manager
THIS IS FOR A PROPOSAL
- You must attend and participate in clinic staff meetings and professional activities as directed.
- You shall be oriented/trained on the supply ordering process utilized.
- You shall perform procedures compatible with the MTF’s operating capacity and equipment, and shall not introduce any new medical procedures, services or equipment without the prior approval of the MTF (Military Treatment Facility) Commander, Executive Committee of the Medical Staff, and/or the Credentials Function.
The following general duties shall be performed by the (medical) Information Systems Technician:
- Deliver excellent customer service to end users in support of the mission and business goals.
- Perform assigned technical duties, service calls and troubleshooting, performing remote configuration and troubleshooting of PCs, wireless mobile devices, printers and basic networking.
- Work in support of onsite personnel such as systems administrators, engineers, and desktop support technicians.
- Strive to understand business practices and installed software and systems.
- Track tasks and service through online ticketing system.
- Obtain ongoing certifications and technical skill building.
- Apply ability to use standard Air Force computers and software to enter and extract data to maintain records and document actions.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- An active DOD security clearance.
- A current DOD 8570 IAT I certification (ie: CompTIA Security + CE, etc).
- A current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) Heartsaver (HS).
- At least 12 months of experience working as an Information Systems Technician (or similar title) engaged in Desktop Support or Help Desk level responsibilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: