Sr. Clients Insights Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Clients Insights Analyst
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44113
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Clients Insights Analyst
Terms: Direct Hire
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
The Sr. Clients Insights Analyst will provide in-depth analytical support towards the design of client and channel strategies and initiatives for various lines of business within the organization. Utilize various analytical tools to make recommendations to senior executives to generate optimal business results. Effectively communicate research findings both orally and in written format. Serve as the primary contact with clients and lead complex projects. Understand and utilize various analytic tools including data types and sources, scores, modeling techniques and reporting templates.
- Help quantify residential mortgage strategies by conducting exploratory and validating analyses to support fact-based decisions.
- Provide in-depth analytical support toward the design of residential mortgage strategies and initiatives as required by Client Insights and/or Segment Leadership with actionable recommendations.
- Provide analytical support for the residential mortgage forecasting and pricing processes.
- Utilizes various analytical tools to achieve optimal business results
- Conduct analysis to support segments to drive activities.
- Based on analytical insights, identify opportunities to improve efficiency and grow revenue.
- Integrate external consumer, market and competitive data into analyses.
- Provide Ad Hoc reporting as required by Client Insights/Segment Strategist(s). Transition reporting requirements to Data Management for development of routine reporting.
- Design metrics and administer complex analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of decisions. Provide querying and programming expertise necessary to extract information for data analysis.
- Conduct complex analysis on a variety of data and research. Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely for management. Use data sources and skills to research.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Statistics, Probability, Mathematical modeling or related field preferred)
- 5+ years of analytical experience in consulting, business or related field
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and data mining concepts and approaches.
- Experience in experimental design and applying statistical analysis to solve real world problems. Ability to deal with complex statistical data analysis
- Extensive database querying and programming experience (SAS SQL)
- Proven ability to interpret results of the analyses
- Results oriented, self-starter with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills, proven ability to convey the results of complex analyses in a clear and concise manner using business language.