Linux Systems Administrator (Secret Clearance)
- Job Title
- Linux Systems Administrator (Secret Clearance)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD
- Other Location
Linux Systems Administrator
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator with an active Secret Clearance to build, deploy and maintain Linux RedHat 6 and 7 physical and virtual servers for a newly re-awarded program for an IC agency in Linthicum, MD.
- Building, deploying and maintaining Linux RedHat 6 and 7 physical and virtual servers.
- Providing Tier 3 support and administration on multiple networks.
- Interacting with IT and Development teams to build, deploy, integrate and support multiple custom applications.
- Performing upgrades, enhancements and patch and remediation, as well as complying with STIG requirements
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 13 years of professional experience without a degree
- Must have a Secret clearance. Will consider Interim Secret to start.
- Hands on experience with RedHat Enterprise 6 administration
- Experience building and maintaining physical and virtual servers
- Experience deploying patches
- Fundamental understanding of server related networking
- Experience with Apache server
- 8570 certification
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- RHEL 7
- Active Directory
- Web services
- RedHat certification
- STIG compliance
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @secretjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #linuxsysadmin #redhat