- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Ramsey, MN 55303
- Other Location
Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of new, custom industrial system build and installation from order entry through completion. The Project Manager takes ownership of the job success both internally and externally. The Project Manager is assigned to key jobs and customer accounts and will support the quoting process as well.
- Overall knowledge of the project scope, budget, and schedule
- Responsible to assure the project scope is completed in its entirety and according to the contract documents
- Responsible to assure the job is completed within the budget based on the quote and change orders
- Responsible to assure the job is completed on schedule
- Serve as the interface between with customer, and be the primary point of contact through which communications to the Customer come and go
- Serve as the facilitator to coordinate activities and resolve open questions between internal groups in Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Production/QC, and Service.
- Serve as the go to person for any job items which are not clearly assigned.
- Schedule and facilitate the project Kick Off meetings
- Schedule and facilitate the project Lessons Learned meeting
- Coordinate multidisciplinary technical review teams as necessary to support project tasks.
- Provides advice and assistance to department management and personnel.
- Responds to inquiries about projects..
- Assists in developing policies and procedures related to project management.
- Develop and maintain project schedule through all phases of the job from order entry, design, procurement, fabrication, shipping, install and start-up.
- Bachelor’s degree, Construction Management or similar
- 3-5 years’ related experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent certification is desired, but not required.
- Previous experience deploying successful complex projects, including delivered on-time; meeting project requirements with high stakeholder satisfaction; and involving a number of project staff and clients
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management.
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management.
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrate capacity for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, and assertiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with the ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
For immediate consideration apply online or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org