- Job Title
- Senior Auditor
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45249
- Other Location
Title: Senior Auditor
Terms: Direct Hire
Location: Greater Cincinnati Area
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
Conexess is working with a leading payments processing organization to fill the position of Senior Auditor. The Senior Auditor should possess leadership skills, initiative, drive, and an operational/ technology/ regulatory interest in order to help manage business risk. Responsible for supporting the manager by leading audits and advisory assessments, as well as partnering with other governance, operations, risk, and compliance functions throughout the organization. Assurance and advisory audits will focus on operations technology and processes as well as regulations and governance. Primary responsibilities include managing and leading audit activities in the planning, fieldwork, reporting and wrap-up phases as conducted in accordance with established procedures and standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and conduct operational, integrated, IT, and regulatory audits.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business and process owners to support the audits and value-added initiatives.
- Develop audit scope and objectives, risk and control assessments, work programs, audit reports, and other deliverables of audit work.
- Execution of all audit activities including planning, fieldwork, workpaper review, reporting, and wrap-up.
- Identify internal controls which mitigate the identified risks and develop effective test strategies. Confirm with process owners and management to ensure all relevant internal controls and risks have been identified.
- Direct the daily progress of fieldwork, informing the manager and management of the audit status.
- Review staff documentation and audit evidence to support the audit objectives providing appropriate and constructive coaching.
- Add value through developing recommendations and action plans to eliminate or mitigate observed risks. Communicate audit findings to the Audit Manager and management on a timely basis.
- Prepare draft reports and other communications.
- Lead, coach, and supervise staff and ensure optimal performance; Provide timely and effective feedback.
- Assist in the design, maintenance and execution of continuous monitoring programs that effectively assess changing risk and the impact on internal controls and planned audit activities.
- Perform the audit in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Work in a group/teaming structure and collaborate on a continuous basis to efficiency complete work tasks.
- Identify training needs for self and others to contribute to continued growth, continuous learning, and professional development.
- Participate in departmental initiatives, administrative matters, and special projects as assigned by Audit Managers.
- Utilize data analytics on audits and advisory assessments including communication of results and implications to team members and other throughout the business.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in one of the following areas: Business, Systems Information, Accounting, Finance or related degrees and may be accompanied by relevant additional work experience in audit.
- Candidate MUST possess or be working towards a professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, or CRCM
- Minimum 3-5 years auditing experience in operational and/or regulatory audit space