Senior Technical Service Lead
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Service Lead
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32223
- Other Location
Senior Technical Service Lead II
Dynamic Jacksonville financial services company looking for experienced B2B Customer Support Lead to provide technical services to vendors.
- Providing customer support related functions including general Client Support, Technical Help Desk Support, handling client escalations, billing support, registrations, deactivations, and special accounts;
- Conducting due diligence on customer reported defects or system issues, in partnership with technical testers, analysts, and other internal stakeholders;
- Management & oversight of client due diligence requests, including validation that service level guidelines are met;
- Working closely with internal teams to resolve client issues;
- Facilitation of external Call Center vendor relationship, including conducting required training, call monitoring, coaching, and performance management as needed;
- Maintenance and general administration of Client Relationship Management tool, including managing data integrity, ad hoc updates to structure, reporting, forms, etc.;
- Coordination and support of monthly customer invoicing process, including quality control;
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure timely delivery of assigned tasks/projects;
- Providing support and management to assigned vendors and contractors;
- Developing plans and strategies to outsource processes as needed;
- Analyzes Salesforce (CRM) and Great Plains (Billing) system reports to make business decisions.
Candidate will possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for negotiating, influencing, presenting, and/or gaining approvals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while maintaining effective working relationships with teams.
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize work responsibilities in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and identify consequences of alternative solutions.
- Ability to work productively and collectively with all levels of internal and external associates/clients/colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of project development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
- MS Dynamics (Great Plains) accounting and billing software
- Salesforce.com CRM. Salesforce Administrative skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of B2B Customer Relations experience in IT services customer support environments.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management/client relations environment. Preferably in technology environments providing services to financial institutions.
- 5+ years’ experience in vendor support and management.
- Required Skills