Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
- Job Title
- Field Engineer
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30328
- Other Location
Field Engineer/Surveyor – Atlanta
Key Responsibilities for a Field Engineer:
· Sets up and maintains permanent control throughout the entire line and grade portion of the project.
· Validates accurate dimensions by reviewing the architectural and structural drawings prior to execution.
· Is able to identify any discrepancies in drawings prior to execution.
· Engages the project lead on the line and grade portion of the project to ensure proper scheduling and sequencing.
· Proficient with the use of advanced instruments and total station to perform an accurate layout.
· Is able to complete a layout in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
· Delivers layout information to the project team to ensure proper execution.
· Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook
· Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
· 5+ years of experience in field engineering, surveying, and layout for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
· Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
· Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
· Knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 1 million dollars.
· Experienced with using advanced instruments and capable of using Total Station to perform layouts.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org