Lead Systems Analyst (Retail)
- Job Title
- Lead Systems Analyst (Retail)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: Lead Systems Analyst (Retail)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a Lead Systems Analyst who's not only worked in an enterprise environment as a SQL Developer, but someone who preferably comes from retail background and worked within a Warehouse Management System!
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. SQL Server 2008 or newer development experience
- Knowledgeable in software engineering languages, tools, and platforms
- Knowledgeable in supporting applications in 3rd party cloud environments
- Exposure to enterprise level SQL Server environments
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with HighJump’s Warehouse Management System and/or JDA Software related solutions, such as Transportation Management, Inventory Optimization, Fulfillment, Order Promiser, Demand Planning, ESP, Sequencing, S&OP.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and version control
- Implements projects and approved enhancements on time and on budget.
- Capable of leading cross-functional technical teams in the development and implementation of strategic applications and Keeps the Lights On “KTLO” Tasks.
- Systematic analysis of business application issues and creates innovative solutions.
- Proficient in application development processes and cloud support models.
- Understands changing business needs for the areas supported and the subsequent impact on applications.
- Supports/advises customers on business application problems and works with customers to determine the best solution.
- Analyzes complex business application issues and discern their implications for system support.
- Identifies, defines, directs, and performs analyses of technical and economic feasibility of proposed business solutions.
- Able to balance and negotiate the needs of multiple users and communicate the business advantages of various technical solutions.