Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Targeting Officer (TO)
- Job Title
- Targeting Officer (TO)
- Job ID
- Washington DC area, VA
- Other Location
The selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Xenia Systems is seeking HUMINT Targeting Officers (HTO) or Targeters to support a government customer in the Washington, DC area. The primary responsibilities include providing targeting mission support to HUMINT operations both CONUS and OCONUS. The position is located in the National Capital Region (NCR). Candidates should have a strong record of achievement in HUMINT operations and/or support of HUMINT operations as a Targeting Officer. Previous experience with the US Government, as a staff employee or contractor is required.
- Conduct all-source research and analysis on targets of interest, using both open source and IC databases. Utilize analyst, networking and geo/imagery tools and databases.
- Provide direct support to operational HUMINT collectors.
- Work independently and complete tasks with minimal oversight.
- Utilize analytic contacts throughout the IC and a high level of subject matter expertise for their assigned area of responsibility or target set.
- At least eight (8) years of national-level HUMINT targeting experience to include strategic HUMINT targeting in direct support of operational HUMINT Collectors. Years of experience can be substituted for educational achievements and time spent on command specific assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Draft high-quality and comprehensive HUMINT targeting packages for submission to the Government based on constantly changing requirements in order to meet mission objectives. Monitor packages for quality control. Prepare and send out targeting and lead packages to appropriate customers
- Work with Collection Management Officers and recommend targeting methodologies and provide targeting guidance in order to fill intelligence gaps.
- Experience in tagging data and building networks using Palantir, or similar software. Ability to create network diagrams using Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or other similar tools, and have experience with Geo Metadata Analysis and Pattern of Life development using ArcGIS, Google Earth, TIDE, or other appropriate tools. Utilize other enablers such as Publicly Available Information (PAI) tools suites, HUMINT Operational Tasking Requirements (HOTR), Geotagged Open Source Search Intelligence Program (GOSSIP), open source and other databases to conduct data research, visualization and management.
- Demonstrate and use non-attributable and mis-attributable internet systems for open source and publicly available information research.
- Maintain situational awareness of ongoing HUMINT operations for the entire life cycle of the activity.
- Represent client as a targeting SME at community engagements and conferences. Assist in providing USSOCOM inputs at HUMINT targeting meetings, conferences and other events related to HUMINT operations.
- Liaise with other commands and agencies to identify opportunities for HUMINT exploitation.
- Be willing and able to travel on short-notice, no-notice TDYs worldwide. Be willing to provide mentorship, training, and instruction to junior targeters.
- National-level targeting certification or targeting training course completion.
- Experience with SOIS, EPISearch, and other databases and search engines is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History, or other history/political/intelligence or law enforcement topic.