Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Collection Management Officer (CMO)
- Job Title
- Collection Management Officer (CMO)
- Job ID
- Washington DC area, VA
- Other Location
The selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Xenia Systems is currently seeking a Collection Management Officer (CMO) to support a customer’s operational requirements in the Washington, DC area.
Successful candidate will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidate will interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. The position requires prior experience as a CMO and experience supporting DoD HUMINT operations.
The primary functions of a CMO is to actively manage the two-way dialogue between the intelligence organization and intelligence consumers, establish and identify intelligence collection requirements, and evaluate intelligence to ensure collection is providing US foreign policy and national security decision-makers with timely, accurate, clear, and concise reporting. CMOs also provide detailed knowledge of cases and demonstrate objective analysis to specific operations that result in assessments and recommendations for collection requirements and operational testing methodology. CMOs will utilize client-specific databases to conduct multiple layers of research and write summaries, reports, official correspondence, and guidance.
Daily activities include:
- Guide intelligence collection and dissemination by serving as the bridge between the client and intelligence community.
- Draft questions and areas for follow-up and work with the client to draft reports that convey the information accurately and clearly.
- Provide operational guidance for ongoing cases, ensuring any CI issues are identified to protect the client’s personnel and facilities.
- Establish and identify intelligence collection requirements, validate sources and evaluate intelligence production.
- Provide briefings on cases to senior officials and identifying potential issues.
- 6 years of experience as a Collection Management Officer and prior experience in supporting DoD HUMINT operations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- CMO Certification is a plus.
- Experience supporting DoD Special Operations.
- Ability to plan and organize tasks independently.
- Exercise sound operational judgment.
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges.