Sr. Benefits Manager needed for a Jacksonville Health Care company!
Long Term Contract - Full Time
Accountable for leading the day to day operations and effectiveness of the benefits functions. Supports the client as a company and its employees to ensure accurate and up-to-date benefits data is available and that the client can make informed decisions about its benefits strategy and decisions. Regularly communicates with employees about client's benefits, including providing proactive information and responding to inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage benefit functions, including providing benefits staff with coaching, development, and performance management oversight
o Prioritize and educate on key needs/strategies, as appropriate and lead the development, implementation and administration of employee benefit programs to better reflect the needs of the client
• Serve as the primary SME contact for the client's management and Human Resource staff regarding benefits, planning and administration. Aids in the interpretation, understanding and application of benefit policies and guideline interpretation
• Partners with human resources and the client's management to promote a total rewards culture, manage and resolve benefits-related issues, and communicate and engage with the workforce on benefit-related programs
• Establishes benefits communication and change management initiatives to ensure employees and management understand the client's benefits and what options are best for them and their families. Addresses questions and issues as they arise to maintain positive employee experience related to benefits
o Oversee benefits information and health sessions for employees, including Health Fairs, Biometric Screenings, etc.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of benefits quality standards and work procedures
Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 4+ years Benefits experience
• Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills; ability to influence decisions and gain confidence of all levels of management
• Experience working across human resources and partnering directly with business functions
• Demonstrated ability to formulate innovative, creative solutions to issues while recognizing the need for consistent application of company policies, practices and procedures
• Previous experience with analyzing data and making observations/drawing conclusions
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills, including experience in leading and managing projects
• Experience working with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with HR technologies (i.e., ADP Vantage and PeopleSoft, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated experience in modeling and analysis of large amounts of data
• Project management certification
• Experience building and growing a function, including hiring, firing and developing staff (within a Benefits function is a plus)