IT Business Manager (Finance)
- Job Title
- IT Business Manager (Finance)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: IT Business Manager (Finance)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a leader who has proven success of providing long-term direction and strategy within financial technology to support a global business strategy!
- 10 – 15 years of IT and/or business related experience with exposure to varying technical environments and business areas. At least 3 years of experience with managing team(s) responsible for strategic planning or business development
- Financial experience related to record to report, purchase to pay, and order to cash is preferred (whether in IT or Finance function)
- Must be a strong communicator (both written and verbal) with a skilled competence in managing vision and purpose
- Strong ability to build trust, relationships and partnerships.
- Masters in Business Administration, Finance, Strategic Management, or related field
- 2+ years in a Leader of Others role
- 5+ years experience facilitating development and implementation of technology initiatives/programs/projects based on business objectives
- Develop the business acumen to effectively support Finance and identify opportunities for technological solutions to support strategic business vision.
- Responsible for the development and establishment of the 5-year technological roadmap for Finance to support the business strategy
- Ownership of the IT demand pipeline
- Oversee technological solutions and business value propositions for IT investments
- Manage internal customer expectations with respect to IT services, identifying gaps between customer needs and IT capabilities, and work to find innovative solutions to close those gaps
- Strategic advocate representing both IT and Finance
- Collaborate with other Business Relationship Managers, IT senior management, middle management and teammates to ensure corporate, business unit and IT objectives are aligned and being managed effectively
- Lead the business alignment team and set direction and priority on initiatives and projects
- Provides oversight of Finance IT Investment Project Portfolio
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Manage and support established governance processes to ensure all demand for IT is recognized, approved and prioritized by business unit