ERP Application Developer
- Job Title
- ERP Application Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37214
- Other Location
Title: ERP Application Developer (Retail) **NO C2C**
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring an ERP Application Developer to help with creating and fostering new innovation for our client that's a global leader within the retail space!
What you need:
- 3+ years experience in application development.
- Strong Oracle SQL experience.
- Strong UNIX/AIX skills
- Strong UNIX/AIX shell scripting experience
- Development experience following formal SDLC processes
What they'd like:
- Familiarity with accounting principles.
- Familiarity with supply chain management principles.
- Experience with
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler
- StarTeam SCM
- ITIL Framework
- C programming
- Java Programming
- COBOL Programming
- Lawson (Infor) Financials
- JDA PMM (Portfolio Materials Management)
What to expect:
- Create and obtain approval on design specifications based on approved business and technical requirements.
- Author code based on the approved design.
- Unit test code to ensure quality and requirements fit prior to hand off to QA.
- Produce high-quality application code, minimizing rework and stability issues.
- Support the retail systems as required
- Work closely with senior teammates to understand how systems are used and current work processes are supported by technology.
- Demonstrate familiarity with technologies and systems for support experience. Possess familiarity with multiple technologies.
- Create procedural documentation such as flow diagrams, technical designs, job aids and any other reference materials to support cross-training and knowledge sharing with peers.
- Function independently for some activities and take direction from manager and senior teammates.
- Ensure regulatory controls and internal policies are adhered to for all work.
- Understanding of full software/systems delivery life-cycle.
- Participate in code reviews.