- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48083
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Provides direction to product, service or solutions teams by creating and maintaining the functional specification for each product
- Coordinates communication plans for multiple products, allocates and directs staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over each product schedule
- Responsible for issues resolutions within the projects and delivery IT solutions to fit the needs of the business
- Monitors the progress of the product teams, informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction
- Acts as team's primary interface to IT and Business Partners
- Works on projects with high complexity, size, and scope and have the ability to manage the risks involved with the project.
- Will determine new methods and develop new procedures for accomplishing work
- Provides work direction and assigns tasks to lower level employees
- Ability to manage IT projects that are high in complexity, size, and scope
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools and the software development life cycles
- Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
- Ability to negotiate and deliver quality solutions to customers and develop process improvements where applicable
- Recognized by senior leaders as influential in achieving fundamental organizational change
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with strategic customers and industry leaders
- Experience in Quality Assurance management, concepts, and application, including the latest SDP-21 version and CMMI methodologies
- Creates a climate of collaboration and teamwork among team members and customer groups
- Applies new technical approaches to best resolve customer problems.
- Takes decisive action when issues appear
- Takes full advantage of opportunities to develop his/her skills; pursues development opportunities both within and outside the IT area
- Bachelor of Science and 8+ years or equivalent