Machine Learning Product Manager
- Job Title
- Machine Learning Product Manager
- Job ID
- Troy, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Machine Learning Product Manager
We are looking for a Machine Learning Product Manager to support its enterprise with leadership in robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). The Product Manager’s overarching responsibility will be to own a specific product category which means owning relationships with existing vendors, maintaining expert level knowledge of their category and educating our client and their clients on industry best practices and trends. The Machine Learning Product Manager will report directly to the Director of IT Product Management and Strategy. The ideal candidate would be co-located with teammates in Troy, MI, but remote candidates in other areas will be considered.
- Identify new opportunities, technologies, risks, and trends. Stay current with leading edge systems, methods, and best practices in the data science/machine learning fields and use such product and market knowledge to guide scoping discussions with team and stakeholders in the RPA, AI, & ML space.
- Drive widespread adoption and of RPA, AI, & ML across the global organization.
- Be a major contributor to the thought leadership on innovation.
- Establishes management system to develop and perform reviews of business cases for RPA, AI, & ML.
- Liaises with the Account Manager team to share new functionality in existing vendors, potential new vendors and best practices in other parts of our client
- Enables enterprise to run proof of concepts, pilots and establishes organizational value proposition. Supervise the delivery of prototypes to quickly test if value can be generated.
- Engages relevant stakeholders within business units relative to RPA, AI, & ML.
- Consult and potentially lead the design of education and training programs.
- Leads change management globally.
- Plans governance program and ensures it is integrated or closely aligned with overall organizational governance.
- Educates our client on tech industry best practices and trends in RPA, AI, & ML.
- Partners with the Account Manager to conduct business level focus team sessions/workshops in RPA, AI, & ML.
- Establish and maintain internal partnerships with business advocates and business leadership
- Identify new strategic approaches to accelerate innovation.
- Foster an open innovation model by exploring and promoting partnerships with external centers of excellences (e.g., universities, research centers, incubators, startups etc.) and by promoting our client in the RPA, AI, & ML and innovation landscape (conferences, events etc.)
- Knowledge of technologies in the RPA, AI, & ML space.
- Analysis, consulting, or development experience with RPA, AI, & ML.
- Good executive presence.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter that persists in the face of obstacles; demonstrates initiative and sets high personal standards for performance; maintains a consistently high level of productivity.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Strong written, presentation & analytical skills, strong personal leadership.
- Seeks to creatively and collaboratively develop win-win solutions with customers.
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action.
- Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Machine Learning experience
- 7+ years of technical work experience
- Experience working with Robotic process Automation and/or Artificial Intelligence
- Participation in public speaking engagements