SAP Sr. BA (CRM) **NO C2C**
- Job Title
- SAP Sr. BA (CRM) **NO C2C**
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: Sr. SAP Business Analyst (CRM) **NO C2C**
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is desiring a Senior Level Business Analyst with strong experience and knowledge within SAP CRM!
- Experience in the following (Design, configuration and testing):
- Sales contracts, quotations and sales order document type, item category, and item category determination.
- Transaction Settings for Service Order Processes, Service Order Quotations, Service Plans, Service Confirmation, Service Contracts, Service complaints and Returns etc.
- Defining Transaction Type, Item Category Determination and copy control from lead to opportunity, quotation, order & billing, defining follow-up Activities for Sales Leads and .
- Partner determination procedure and pricing procedure.
- Text determination procedure, text objects, text types, and access sequence.
- Configuration and testing of middleware settings between CRM and ECC.
- Customization of middleware Settings for Initial and d elta load between ECC and CRM.
- Creation of Bdocs, Bdocs modeling.
- Acts as liaison with Business for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Minimum 4 years of SAP CRM configuration experience
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 with CRM implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Reading and understanding of ABAP code; nice to have
- Enhancements / Break-Fix: Manage the life cycle of SAP small enhancements and break-fix tickets to include gathering requirements, creating and updating functional specs, conducting Unit, integration and UAT testing, supporting documentation and migration to production.
- Projects: Engage with Delivery teams during project planning and execution to receive knowledge transfer necessary to provide a smooth transition of the project to the support and maintenance phase.
- Test Scripts: Provide ongoing support for manual and automated updates to the regression test script library, including troubleshooting automated test script failures.
- Business: Lead Business Process Owners meetings for open requests and updates; provide support and guidance to business areas for SAP software instruction and training business areas on new functionality for small enhancements.
- Maintenance of Business: Complete Maintenance of Business requests for the business; identify and make recommendations for implementation of process improvements for system stability.
- AMS: Provide oversight functions for AMS resources to ensure quality deliverables, JSOX compliance, Change Management and Incident Management for small enhancements and break-fix tickets; monitor AMS partner performance by reviewing KPIs, SLAs and participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews.