Registered Nurse/RN - Research Nurse Coordinator, Full Time, Days (40 hours)
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Research Nurse Coordinator, Full Time, Days (40 hours)
- Job ID
- Lexington, KY
- Other Location
The Research Nurse Coordinator works collaboratively with the patient, other research staff, support system, referring physicians, staff, radiologists, surgeons, supporting physician , pathologists, , pathway staff and sponsors. In collaboration with the investigators, assess patients for changes in condition, adverse events, concomitant medication use, protocol compliance, and response to study drug, and thoroughly document findings.
Desired Qualifications Include:
- Graduate from an accredited program for professional nursing education, BSN required.
- In the Oncology Research area the OCN certification required upon completion of 1st year in the research department.
- Two years of clinical experience in the area of research focus.
- BLS/ACLS/PALS/NRP and successful completion of dysrhythmia class as required by department of assignment
- Must be proficient with a computer including navigating websites, electronic data systems, electronic medical records, Excel, and Word.
- Clinical Research Coordinator Certification through SoCRA or ACRP certification required upon one year of eligibility.
40 hours a week, M-F
For more information, please submit your application, or contact Lauren Schmidt at email@example.com
Baptist Lexington has placed among the Top 25 in the program's large-sized employer category (250 employees or more) for each of the three years the program has existed. Selection is based on an assessment of the company's employee policies and procedures as well as results of an internal survey of randomly selected employees.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.