At Trilogy Spa Holdings, we hire individuals who exude an entrepreneurial spirit and want to apply their craft. We strive to create a culture of inclusion, opportunity and acceptance that is reflective of the diversity in our marketplace and communities. Both our property operations teams and corporate staff are the best of the best within the hospitality industry, and receive competitive salaries, extensive benefits and excellent opportunities for promotion. Our commitment is to help you fulfill your dreams and reach your goals.
To view all jobs, add an * in the Search Terms field and click ‘search’; this will display all openings. If you already have a profile, please use the login form below to access your profile; for a password reminder, choose the 'Forgot Password' link.
For any inquiries regarding career information with Trilogy Spa Holdings, please contact the Talent & Culture Team: Meredith Friedman at email@example.com or Andrea Zemel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
We are looking to hire part-time Front Desk Receptionists at our newest luxury spa in Brooklyn NY. Named “NYC’s Coolest New Hotel” and part of Conde Nast Traveller 2017 Hot List, the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is a stunning luxury lifestyle hotel.
Ideal candidates are individuals that are passionate about spa, beauty, and wellness. If you have been looking for a position to jump-start your career in the spa, beauty, hospitality, and luxury arenas this is the right role for you!
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Puerto Rico, and Colonial Williamsburg where there is enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals.
We pride ourselves on creating a culture where employees feel valued, appreciated and take pride in coming to work. As such, desired candidates seek to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
"Trilogy inspires those who make our Guests Healthy and Happy"
Responsible for booking all spa treatments, explaining services to guests, retail sales and checking in and checking out all guests in a professional manner. The right candidate will be well-spoken, entrepreneurial, have a welcoming attitude, and is sensitive to guest needs.
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Must have a minimum 2-year college Associates Degree and at least 1-2 years experience in customer service, spa, hospitality, sales and/or retail.
- Candidates must also be authorized to work in the US.
- Must also be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays) and must also be available on an "on-call" basis (if needed).
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate + gratuity pool + commission
- Full-Time Only; Medical, Dental, Vision, 15 days Paid Time off
- All employees; 401K, Retail & Spa Discounts, Management in Training program, Fitness Center use (certain hours only)