Sr. Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Technical Business Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are looking to add a Sr. Technical Business Analyst to our group for a 6-12 month contract with option to extend. This candidate will be working on Data for Analytics, Loyalty/Awards and Implementations, plus the FTP Landing Zone efforts. They will contribute to the software development process by ensuring complete and accurate documentation of system requirements, while serving as a liaison between customers and development departments during the product development phase.
- Minimum of six years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Communication is incredibly important! Also, experience writing Business Functional Requirements documentation for Dev and QA are a major bonus!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.