Sr. Software Engineer - Remote (WPF, C#, Angularjs, TFS) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer - Remote (WPF, C#, Angularjs, TFS) - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
- 100% Remote
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (WPF, C#, Angularjs, TFS)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are looking to add a Senior Level Software Engineer to our team in the Kansas City, MO area. Our small team of 4 developers is primary responsible for maintaining and enhancing the an existing application’s framework, mobile, WPF and HTML controls. Candidates will be rewriting and updating existing code to leverage performance improvements of modern design patterns.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; business, software engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience in software development in C++ or C#
- Minimum 5 years of UI experience in WPF
- Waterfall and Agile methodology experience
- Experience with TFS preferred
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.