Service Delivery Manager
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Manager
- Job ID
- Brighton, MI 48114
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Service Delivery Manager
Primarily responsible for ensuring availability, management and reporting on the Information Services service offerings and applications. Manages service delivery teams, including the Service Desk, Desktop Support and Operations. Provides a guardianship role of the production systems, utilizing ITIL Foundation framework to deliver a “best practices” service to the Credit Union. This position is the process owner for Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management. Other process to be included would be Asset Management and ensuring a complete Service Catalog.
This position is familiar with a variety of the IT field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
What You'll Do:
- Manages IT Operations Production Support Activities. This includes developing and maintaining Core Batch job management, file transmissions, and reporting for business units.
- Manages IT Service Desk utilizing ITIL as a framework to deliver continual IT service improvement.
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Oversees monitoring of computer system environments critical functions and facilities to ensure service levels.
- Develops with Disaster Recovery and Security teams’ system backup, security and restore plans.
- Manages oversight of the patching process, reporting monthly on compliant rate.
- Manages Credit Unions Digital Certificates for internal, externally new and renewal certificates.
- Reports monthly on Information Services Operational KPI’s and departments Balanced Scorecard.
- Coordinates communication with other departments in order to understand and meet their IT support requirements.
- Conducts employee reviews to ensure employee performance meets expectations and career development goals.
- Manage the desktop daily support, including break/fix, add, move, changes, and software installations.
- Responsible for the IS Asset Management process, tracking the life-cycle of the device.
What You'll Bring
- An undergraduate or post-graduate degree in finance, IT, engineering, business, management or a related field.
- Working understanding of ITIL Service Delivery concepts and practices.
- Strong working knowledge of IT applications, operations, service and support organizations.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies.
- High levels of personal integrity when conducting the professional affairs of the organization and dealing with sensitive and confidential data relating to risk and cost.
- Calmness and clarity of thought while under pressure.
- Problem solving, identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objective.
- The ability to uphold the goals and culture of the organization.
- The ability to understand the values of team members and to motivate them appropriately.
- The delegation of work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management.
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a collaborative-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform in a command-and-control role under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement.
- Proficiency in working in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multicultural business environment.
- 5 years of experience with IT, including data management.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in liaising with middle and senior management.
- 7 years of demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
- 10 years of demonstrated experience managing a high-performing, cohesive team.
- 3 years of experience in working in the financial industry.
- 10 years of hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting.
- Membership in professional organizations, trade or user groups and a pattern of regular attendance at industry conferences to enhance knowledge of current technology.