RN- Medical/ Surgical/ Oncology, Part Time, Nights
- Job Title
- RN- Medical/ Surgical/ Oncology, Part Time, Nights
- Job ID
- Lexington, KY 40503
- Other Location
This 22-bed Medical/Surgical Oncology Unit is devoted to care of patients and their families. This challenging environment provides for development of critical thinking skills and head-to-toe assessments, including recovery from Gynecological surgeries, the care and administration of chemotherapy, pain management, and specialized cancer nursing. An individual working in this unit must be a go getter with the ability to multi-task and work well as an individual and as part of a team. A quick learner with good computer skills is desired.
- Current RN licensure or work permit in Kentucky
- Med/Surg experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree an Associate’s degree in Nursing will be acceptable for initial hire with the understanding that the individual must be enrolled within 12 months in a Bachelor’s Degree program and must have achieved the degree within 5 years.
- Basic Life Support
- Part Time, 12 hours
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please complete an application then contact Nurse Recruiter Lauren Schmidt at: Lauren.Schmidt@BHSI.com or 859-286-5401
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.