SENIOR Controls System Development Engineer
- Job Title
- SENIOR Controls System Development Engineer
- Job ID
- Pordenone, PN
- Other Location
Our client is a global leader in the consumers goods industry and they develop innovative professional and consumers products.
The total turnover of the company is $14.7 billion with 58,000 employees worldwide; the company is a well-established and recognized global leader for its products in its market of reference.
Albelissa has been entrusted by our customer to find a SENIOR Controls System Development Engineer. The location of the job is in the Northeast of Italy in the Veneto region renewed for its great wines, friendly and hardworking people.
Working for our client, means joining a young group of professional go getters working a modern open space area which drives a culture of caring and supporting each other.
You will be an essential part of a team which works together to achieve great results and it is the front runner in the development of the company’s innovative products.
The existing team will help you to integrate and develop the team spirit necessary to succeed. In exchange, you will deliver great work and maintain a positive attitude towards project challenges and manage effectively your time.
- Support electrical/electronic controls components definition in the product project working groups
- Represent the Technology Electronic team in the product architecture projects (global and regional)
- Contribute to the products Generation Plan implementation by proper alignment to the Electronic Technology Roadmap
- Work with HW and SW team to define proper electronic functionality of the final product
- Prepare the electrical components documentation assuring compliance to product specification and to Technology Domains guidelines
- Make the electrical/electronic components prototypes/sample available for product development projects (i.e. FFP, DVT, etc.)
- Drive electrical components validation process according to Supply Specification and safety requirements
- Support safety certification of products, new products introduction, cost reduction actions, quality corrective action, modularization activities and innovation activities related to the electrical/electronic components
Education & Experience
- A Master's degree in electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of product development processes and project management skills.
- Exposure to international programs/internships is considered as a plus.
- Knowledge of refrigerators production processes is a plus.
- Required Skills
• A Master's degree in electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of product development processes and project management skills.
• Exposure to international programs/internships is considered as a plus.
• Knowledge of refrigerators production processes is a plus.