- Job Title
- SYSTEM/SW INTEGRATOR
- Job ID
- Pordenone, PN
- Other Location
Our client is a global leader in the consumers goods industry and they develop innovative professional and consumers good products.
The total turnover of the company is $14.7 billion with 58,000 employees worldwide. The company is a well-established and globally recognized leader for its products in its market of reference.
Albelissa has been entrusted by our customer to find a SYSTEM/SW INTEGRATOR. The location of the job is in the Northeast of Italy in the Veneto region renewed for its great wines, friendly and hardworking people.
The customer offers job rotations across their international development centers to foster know how transfer and allow talent to be groomed throughout their organization.
Working for our client, means joining a group of professional go getters working in a modern open space area which drives a culture of caring and supporting for each other.
You will be an essential part of a team which works together to achieve great results and it is the front runner in the development of the company’s innovative products.
The existing team will help you to integrate and develop the team spirit necessary to succeed. In exchange, you will deliver great work and maintain a positive attitude towards project challenges and manage effectively your time.
Reporting to Laundry Controls Team manager, he/she will support the development of next generation SW tools and APPs by ensuring seamless integration
- Support translation of use cases into detailed technical specifications.
- Working cross-functionally he/she will be testing and validating technical solutions and architectures to meet project KPIs
- Drive definition and execution of integration test plan to ensure flawless launch.
- Support the project execution so that timing, investments, cost, quality and performance are delivered according to specification.
- Ensure that new, concepts and modules are in line with the architectures and product strategy at Global level.
Education & Experience
- Embedded/Enterprise SW systems integration experience
- Delphi, C, C++ knowledge
- Codesigning and certificate experience
- iOS, Android APPs development knowledge
- The following are considered a clear plus:
- Embarcadero development tools knowledge
- Windows and Linux Integration experience
- REST API, SQL, NoSQL knowledge
- Test-driven development
- Web technologies
- IoT protocols and ITIL V3 Standard
Able to work and deliver under pressure in cross-functional teams,
Leadership skills: lead by influence,
Clear and crisp communication in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural context
Project development experience is an asset.
- Required Skills
Embedded/Enterprise SW systems integration experience
Delphi, C, C++ knowledge
Codesigning and certificate experience
iOS, Android APPs development knowledge