CONTROLS SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Job Title
- CONTROLS SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Job ID
- Pornedone, PN 33170
- Other Location
Our client is a global leader in the consumers goods industry and they develop innovative professional and consumers products.
The total turnover of the company is $14.7 billion with 58,000 employees worldwide; the company is a well-established and recognized global leader for its products in its market of reference.
Albelissa has been entrusted by our customer to find a Controls System Development Engineer. The location of the job is in the Northeast of Italy in the Veneto region renewed for its great wines, friendly and hardworking people.
Working for our client, means joining a young group of professional go getters working a modern open space area which drives a culture of caring and supporting each other.
You will be an essential part of a team which works together to achieve great results and it is the front runner in the development of the company’s innovative products.
The existing team will help you to integrate and develop the team spirit necessary to succeed. In exchange, you will deliver great work and maintain a positive attitude towards project challenges and manage effectively your time.
To drive the design of electronic control system, module architectures and related technologies in line with laundry products generation plan.
To support development of innovative products by covering different activities from theoretical to experimental analysis, coordinate performance testing, and concept verification.
- Create and validate new electronic control architectures/modules/components/systems specifying design and driving development (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, safety, modularity, etc.)
- Ideate and implement appliance control algorithms as appropriate, identifying trade-offs and balancing performance-cost-complexity
- Drive project execution so that timing, investments, cost, quality and performance are delivered according to specification.
- Ensure that new products, concepts, modules developed are in line with the architectures and product strategy at Global level.
- Create strong cross-functional relationship to leverage known technical solutions and innovative technologies
- Robust design tools (FMEA, tolerances analysis, statistics, etc )
- Analysis of technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other involved functions
- Identify and support standardization by ensuring that new development fit into the platform and subsystem structure
Education & Experience
- A Master's degree in electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of product development processes and project management skills.
- Exposure to international programs/internships is considered as a plus.
- Knowledge of refrigerators production processes is a plus.
- Electronics Engineering:
- Embedded Systems (ADCs, PWMs, etc etc)
- Familiarity with FW and SW coding principles and practices
- Simulation based design and “Hardware in the Loop” (HIL)
- Principles of Robust Design
- Writing of technical specifications
- Some knowledge/experience with
- International norms governing appliance approval (e.g. IEC 60335, etc)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
- Analytical thinking and Problem Solving
Able to work and deliver under pressure in cross-functional teams
Strong leadership skills: manage by influence
Clear and crisp communication in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural context
- Required Skills
• A Master's degree in electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent.
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge of product development processes and project management skills.
• Exposure to international programs/internships is considered as a plus.
• Knowledge of refrigerators production processes is a plus.