Registered Nurse/RN - Women's Services - Full Time, Nights
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Women's Services - Full Time, Nights
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY
- Other Location
This is a 24-bed all-private room unit solely for women. Women's Health provides care for gynecological surgery patients, medical/surgical patients, mastectomy patients with and without reconstruction, and cosmetic surgery patients. Postpartum patients choosing to place their baby for adoption, or those who have experienced a stillbirth or miscarriage, may also be placed on this unit.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- Active Kentucky License or eligibility for licensure.
- Women's Health or Medical Surgical experience is preferred.
- BCLS Required
- BSN required except as noted below:
- Individuals hired as a Staff RN prior to October 1, 2013 are grandfathered and exempt.
- Individuals actively employed by the system prior to October 1, 2013 are eligible for hire as a new graduate nurse without a BSN provided they enroll within 1 year of transfer and complete their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experienced RNs hired after October 1, 2013 who do not hold a BSN may only be hired with the approval of the CNO and/or applicable Vice President provided the RN enrolls in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and completes the BSN within 5 years of hire.
If you want to work on a highly-regarded team, increase your skill set, and work with the latest technology, apply today! If you have questions, please contact Kara at kara.gist@BHSI.COM.
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.