Sr. Manager - IT Audit
- Job Title
- Sr. Manager - IT Audit
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45249
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Manager – IT Audit
Terms: Direct Hire
Location: Greater Cincinnati Area
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
Conexess is working with a leading payments processing organization to fill the position of Sr. Manager – IT Audit. The Sr. Manager – IT Audit will conduct audits across various business functions. This person will identify, document and report discrepancies; execute internal audits; and create formal reports to present to relevant senior leadership. The Sr. Manager – IT Audit will have a directly impact the growth of the organization as it works to mitigate inefficiencies, risk and problem areas.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Flexible environment
- Direct company impact and highly visible position
- Work with company C-Suite and other senior leadership
- Collaborative, friendly work culture
- Develops and manages internal Security, Technology, and Integrated audits.
- IT Audit Leader will focus mostly within IT Security. Will work directly with IT and Security Senior Leadership, and work to help with security configurations, web applications firewall (WAF), and PCI Compliance.
- Manages the risk and control identification, testing, and documentation of assigned audits.
- Ensures audit reports are well-written and adequately communicate the objectives, scope, and results of audits conducted.
- Can provide insights on industry best practices for security and technology operations.
- Communicates results of audits to management and regulatory compliance agencies, as applicable.
- Ensures that audit issues are clearly written, well defined, and root causes are identified.
- Works with management in all areas to define the audit function as it relates to overall business activities.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Trains staff to plan, scope and perform internal audits and risk assessments.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends and emerging risks.
- Mentorship and guidance to direct reports and coaching to Senior Auditors, we are looking for a leader who has a passion for leading and developing their team!
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience related to IT Auditing with a Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years in previous IT Audit Management role with proven ability to grow and develop audit team members
- Relevant certifications required, security focus preferred (CISSP, GSNA, CISA, CRISC, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills