Sr. Java Developer - Aggressive Pay Rate!
- Job Title
- Sr. Java Developer - Aggressive Pay Rate!
- Job ID
- East Lansing, MI 48824
- Other Location
Java Web Developer
- Provide full cycle technical development and system design
- Work with clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
- Support the design and creation of technical specifications for development projects of medium to major complexity
- Work with business units to implement the user experiences and workflows based on visual mocks and user stories
- Analyze programming solutions using J2EE
- Provide production support with the analysis, design, programming and testing of solutions to production problems from medium to major complexity
- Develop tested and maintainable code bases, that can be deploy quickly and often to production
- Three (3) years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, and Web Services at an enterprise level;
- Experience with IBM tools such as Websphere, RAD, DB2.
- Two (2) years of experience with configuration management technologies such as CVS or SVN;
- A passion for developing intuitive user interfaces – ability to give and receive constructive feedback on current and future designs
- Two (2) years of experience in development using responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap and Zurb’s Foundation
- Experience consuming REST web services and the knowledge of the JSON data format
- Three (3) years of experience in developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation;
- Two (2) years of experience developing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE) web applications utilizing relational database technologies such as DB2, Oracle.
- Technical development experience with standards, specifications, and standards bodies (XML, REST/SOAP Web Services, etc.)
- Technical development experience implementing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
- Experience with design and process documentation.
- Experience with unit testing IT applications.
- Two (2) years of experience using DB2 and SQL commands.