Sr. Systems Engineer (WINTEL)
- Job Title
- Sr. Systems Engineer (WINTEL)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Systems Engineer (WINTEL)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is desiring a well-rounded systems engineer with strong troubleshooting skills, administration skills and server building as well! This is an organization that offers a strong long-term career path with a fun environment to be in as well!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 7-12 years as a full-time Windows Server Administrator administering Windows 2003/2008/2012 Servers & Active Directory in a corporate domain environment
- VMWare experience
- Experience should include server building(physical & virtual), server installation, patching, monitoring, upgrading, networking, Group Policies, user account management, DNS, IIS, web hosting, domain trusts and delegation of permissions.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor degree in IT with equivalent working experience
- MCSE, MCP certifications
- Familiarity with HP servers and Blades
- Conducts complete diagnostics of most business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of the technical architecture. Anticipates implementation obstacles.
- Can analyze cross-technology and cross platform issues.
- Leads the analysis of vendor proposals, participates in the formulation of the project plan, coordinate vendors, build and conduct tests, and tracks progress.
- Works effectively on a continuing basis with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues. Seen by customers as a resource in IT for technical solutions.
- Forms productive networks with internal and external customers and the vendor community.
- Responsible for all aspects of Windows server system administration including design, installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and resolution of application integration issues.
- Provides technical leadership to project teams by designing and supporting Windows-based solutions in support of project specifications
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical teammates.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Position is required to be part of an on-call support rotation