Corporate Technical Recruiter
- Job Title
- Corporate Technical Recruiter
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
In this critical role you will primarily provide recruitment and sourcing support by working closely with hiring managers and the Talent Management team to ensure a seamless recruiting experience for applicants..
- Candidate sourcing and talent acquisition - Utilize tools and network to source and engage candidates across a variety of industry and functional areas.
- Communicate updates with applicants, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- Support the talent team with all logistics related to scheduling candidates to screening process, interviews and assessments.
- Maintain up-to-date candidate records in our Applicant Tracking System, Jobvite.
- Additional responsibilities as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 - 5 years’ recruiting experience, preferably in IT and/or Accounting/Finance areas.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while displaying the highest degree of integrity of candidate personal information.
- Strong attention to detail; organized and efficient.
- Proactive, self-starter and understands the urgency and confidentiality of the recruiting function.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience supporting multiple team members.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must be physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day.