- Job Title
- Sr. Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Sr. Analyst position is an opportunity for an individual with proven experiences in mortgage customer service or complaint management, as well as a working knowledge of end to end mortgage activities. This role is responsible for managing all daily operational requirements of complaint management, conducting analysis into trends and themes, and producing reporting. The role will handle complaints and review escalations for all originations, refinance, modifications, back-office operations, and servicing. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all work is assigned across the internal Complaint Team, Mortgage Team, as well as legal and compliance partners. The candidate will manage the pipeline and draft or edit responses, ensuring all activities are completed timely to both consumers and regulatory agencies. The role will also integrate with all third party vendors to review all research and draft responses. Initially this role will not have a team to manage; however, as the business grows it is likely that this lead analyst position will manage several associates.
- Responsible for ensuring the clients Brand is executed in all customer interactions.
- Organizes weekly and daily activities for addressing consumer complaints, including reviewing root cause analysis and remediation activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer and regulator responses that require cross-functional support, additional information, or in-depth work to resolve.
- Reviews all sensitive complaints to ensure material is accurate and timely.
- Monitors the CFPB portal daily and for investigation all new complaints and uploading completed responses.
- Reviews all escalation activities including loan agents, loan coordinators/schedulers, and loan service providers.
- Review and edit all procedures and team training associated with complaint management to ensure compliance. Also provides complaint and de-escalation training to vendors and loan agents as necessary.
- Creates complaint response reports, including complaint reasons, root causes, cycle time, and responsiveness.
- Works on special projects and other assignments as needed.
- Type of prior related experience: Five (preferably ten) or more years of experience in Mortgage. Minimum of three years of experience in a customer service/complaint management contact environment.
Special skills/abilities/competencies required:
- Strong communication skills in order to present verbally or written reports to executive management.
- Working knowledge of applicable Mortgage Regulations and end to end mortgage processes (originations through servicing).
- Influencing and organizational skills required in order to manage the various stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task between various projects and use strong analytical skills to think about a range of initiatives on different levels.
- Proven ability to manage work in engaging cross-functional stakeholders while working with urgency.
- Effectively work with co-workers by sharing ideas and a constructive and positive manner.
- Effective coach to ensure optimal performance is sustained.
- Embody the clients brand by working effectively and with empathy with customers to resolve concerns and problems.