iOS Native Developer - Contract
- Job Title
- iOS Native Developer - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: iOS Native Developer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
iOS Native App development, working on iOS ordering applications.
(100%) Mobile Development
- Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
- Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers).
- Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
- Support existing production mobile applications
- Generate automated unit & function tests
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience of quality software development.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with Swift and Objective-C iOS mobile application development languages
- Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Xcode)
- Experience with iOS application architecture and design
- Extensive knowledge of iOS development frameworks
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Examples of work on iOS
Interview notes about the Req:
- Candidates need to be available for an initial 30 minute visual phone screen - (Skype)
- If the phone screen goes well, then there is a follow-up 90 minute visual interview - (Skype)
- For the first 45 minutes the candidate will be asked technical questions about their work experience and knowledge by several iOS developers from our team.
- For the second 45 minutes candidates will need a good internet connected mac running xcode. They will be given a coding exercise to complete, so they will need to be able to share their screen with either Skype or Join-me so that we can watch as they complete the exercise.