Teamcenter Visualization Specialist
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Visualization Specialist
- Job ID
- Troy, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individual’s nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is currently looking for a strong TeamCenter Visualization in the Detroit area.
1) Providing an in depth technical analysis of our Vis environment in order to determine any potential conflicts with the direction that the Siemens visualization software is heading. This would include an analysis of registry settings / use of the tool / integration to dependent applications such as DPV and MS Visio, etc.
2) Support for projects that will be utilizing Vis Automation.
3) Generating technical requirements / providing direction for adding in auto testing capabilities.
4) Technical support and potential script development that will allow us to deploy a more flexible package.
5) Support for the Master Model Visualization / Server side rendering project.
6) POD / TKV Interoperability between Vis and NX.
7) Review training material to help us identify areas that may need to be augmented / changed based on future Vis direction.
8) Technical support for Active Workspace / embedded viewer (as it relates to TcVis).