Senior Programmer Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Programmer Analyst
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Senior Programmer Analyst
The Senior Programmer Analyst will provide the technical expertise to translate data sources into actionable outputs as part of marketing solutions. This includes user interfaces, data loading, database design, marketing business rule analysis, program generation, and execution. Process flow diagrams and quality control checks will aid in program clarity and successful execution. This role is responsible for the design and development of systems to support client-marketing processes and internal systems. The Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for analyzing current processes and recommending simplifications and enhancements to improve accuracy, delivery time, and cost.
The Senior Programmer Analyst is required to be knowledgeable in SQL-Server 2005/2008 tools, VB.Net, ASP.net, ASP, HTML, IIS, relational databases, and to provide the technical interface with client and internal technical groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Analyze business processes in order to refine and automate them.
- Automate and maintain client-related and internal processes.
- Design and develop systems and relational databases to support client projects and internal systems.
- Perform / supervise data hygiene procedures.
- Create and pull a wide range of reports from the local and remote data-access tools.
- Design and implement quality control procedures.
- Manage data resources to support client and internal work.
- Estimate effort required to develop specified systems.
- Assist in other data and analytics work as necessary.
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, as appropriate.
- Maintain and support all company standards as specified within the Quality Management System.
- Supports/facilitates the mandatory adherence to ISO9001 requirements, processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Medium to large-scale application development experience required.
- Relational database design experience including use of entity relationship diagrams.
- Working knowledge of data-interface protocols.
- SQL Server 2008+, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS .NET, HTML, COM, DCOM.
- Previous Work Experience
- 3-5 years experience with SQL Server with sound SQL knowledge.
- 2-3 years experience with SSIS and SSRS, SSAS.