Ready to change the world? It begins with improving health.
Work for CityLife! Can you say…
- "I want to be a part of something huge?"
- "I am more fun than a basketful of puppies?"
- "I am curious as all get out?"
- "I am committed like a champion?"
- "I listen like a radar dish?"
- "I work to make things better?"
- "I am flexible as a hockey goalie?"
View jobs and create a profile below to apply.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Clinic Operations Leader (RN)
- Job Title
- Clinic Operations Leader (RN)
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Other Location
About CityLife: CityLife Neighborhood Clinics… Improving health block by block… It’s a movement! CityLife is changing how members should think of primary care. Like the old family doctor, primary care is the first place to go for all your health needs. A primary care physician has been the first stop to diagnose & treat illness. Now, primary care is still where you go when you are sick & want to feel better, but also when you need help with the health care system & when you are well & want to get healthier.
Only you can improve your health, but you do not have to do it alone. At CityLife, we know health is more than just physical, which is why we have a care team in place to take care of the whole you, as a person, and not as a condition! The minute you walk in the door, a warm family feel not only makes you feel cared for, but comfortable. At CityLife, you not only have a doctor, but a whole team of health care professionals built around you and your needs! The health care system is hard to navigate, and at CityLife, we know that. That is why we have made it our mission to make health easier by offering same-day visits, walk-in care and so much more!
Position Description: Responsible for overall patient experience – ensuring the delivery of outstanding clinical quality and meaningfully customized service excellence. Actively engages, encourages, and inspires team members to provide this patient centric experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversees day to day responsibilities of clinic team to include: scheduling and assigning team members; onboarding new team members; approving PTO requests; monitoring overtime and hours worked; approving timesheets; following up on work results.
- Maintains clinic efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Understands and actively participates in aligning clinic workflows with care model.
- Ensures clinic goals are achieved; contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Manages daily activities using key performance metrics to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved.
- Responsible for supporting quality improvement, program development and execution.
- Fiscal management of the facility to include budgets and supply management.
- Responsible for overall appearance of clinic – inside and out. Creates and maintains vendor relationships; schedules repairs, maintenance and cleaning.
- Partners with Physician to lead the clinic team in providing the highest quality clinical care and customer service.
- Oversees the team member evaluation process, including but not limited to performance feedback, merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
- In partnership with Medical Director and Market Operations Leader, ensures all clinical team members receive training, support and development to achieve company and professional goals.
- Provides direction, growth, and development for clinic team. Oversees training of all team members within the clinic.
- Establishes accountability measures for team and evaluates performance based on clinic standards.
- Understands and can effectively maneuver within the EMR system to actively support the clinic flow.
- Develops and shares operational methods and outcomes to increase revenue and improve customer service.
- In partnership with Market Operations Leader, acts as liaison between the clinic and various support services at home office.
- Develops & maintains working knowledge of all programs/software used within the clinic.
- Develops & maintains working knowledge of each role within the clinic.
- Ensures clinic is in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Ensures clinic compliance with organizational policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform any other functions as required by leadership.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (preferred), Business, Management, Health Care Administration or related field.
• Current Registered Nurse license in state of Pennsylvania preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years in a responsible position demonstrating management, program development and implementation of related services.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in clinical practice management setting.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (including overtime and weekends, as necessary).
Excellent judgment, dependability, conscientious performance, detail oriented, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, caring and empathetic, high ethical standards, proven effectiveness at helping teams through performance improvement, rapid cycle change deployment and conflict.