Project Coordinator/Project Manager
- Job Title
- Project Coordinator/Project Manager
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
We are looking for a Project Coordinator/Project Manager who will run, administer and organize project/program activities in cooperation with Project Managers, Network Engineers, Field Support, IT Purchasing, Telecom, and external vendors, under the direction of the Program Manager. This position is in support of a portfolio of 100+ small to medium size projects that include EMR conversions and migrations. A project is typically associated with an outpatient clinic in the CTC Division.
This Program is comprised of four separate project teams working concurrently on multiple projects. The staff will consist of Program Manager, 4 Project Managers, 2 Project Coordinators, and a number of Network Services and Field Support project team members.
The physical workspace will be a “War Room” environment.
- Enter, track, and facilitate approval of Capital Expenditure Requests (CERs), which is part of Acadia’s IT purchasing process
- Track and monitor the purchase of equipment/services at clinics
- Coordinate/communicate with clinics regarding technician visits to assess technology, install network connectivity, and install equipment
- Maintain portfolio process documentation related to circuit ordering, equipment ordering, etc. and keep project team aligned around the processes
- Manage a project to create an IT database for the Comprehensive Treatment Centers (CTC Division) – this entails working with our SharePoint Designer and/or designing the database in SharePoint
- Support the Network Services and Tech Support departments with administrative tasks
- Update status documentation
- Manage small-scope IT projects
- Facilitate meetings related to the above
- Assist with tracking/reconciling program budget
- Manage vendor documentation and invoices
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in project management or a related field
- Previous experience in an Health IT organization or on an IT project team
- Expert with SharePoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and OneNote
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Industry certifications preferred
- Must be able to perform essential functions listed on the job description, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to sit and stand, intermittent 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to speak to medium sized audience with and without the use of a microphone.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment, including the telephone, computer keyboard, copy/fax/scanner/printer.
- Continuously works under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Ability to transition from one topic/issue/project to another rapidly without becoming overwhelmed
- Comfort level in a growing, maturing organization with developing processes and protocols
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously utilizes manual/bi-manual dexterity, near vision, speech, and hearing.
- Frequently stands, walks, sits and utilizes eye/hand coordination and color definition.
- Occasionally reaches above shoulder, occasionally required to lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs.
- No travel.
- No overtime; however, may be required to work outside of 8-5 hours occasionally as deadlines require.