- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize project/program activities in cooperation with Project Managers, Network Engineers, Field Support, IT Purchasing, Telecom, and external vendors, under the direction of the Program Manager. This position is in support of a portfolio of 100+ small to medium size projects that include EMR conversions and migrations. A project is typically associated with an outpatient clinic in the CTC Division.
This Program is comprised of four separate project teams working concurrently on multiple projects. The staff will consist of Program Manager, 4 Project Managers, 2 Project Coordinators, and a number of Network Services and Field Support project team members.
The physical workspace will be a “War Room” environment.
- Take notes/meeting minutes during project/program status meetings and working sessions
- Manage vendor documentation and invoices on a daily basis
- Analyze vendor invoices for discrepancies
- Facilitate invoice review/approval from approving employees
- Facilitate and track invoice payment
- Interact with vendors to resolve invoice issues
- Maintain Excel tracker for invoices received, paid, status, past due, etc.
- Provide vendor expenditure information to PM who maintains budget and forecast
- Track team action items and ensure Project Managers keep on track on deadlines and due dates.
- Organize and maintain the CTC Division SharePoint site (comprehensive treatment centers), which contains project documentation, clinic information such as network topology diagrams, site photos, floorplans, etc. and various spreadsheets and lists.
- Maintain visual work tools such as whiteboards, Agile Kanban boards, charts, etc.
- Produce status documentation such as status reports, project dashboards, Executive Steering Committee presentations, Stakeholder updates, etc.
- Manage Risk, Issue, Action, Decision (RAID) logs
- Manage logistics for meetings (scheduling, food, meeting space, A/V equipment, conferencing)
- Maintain cleanliness of project War Room Space (this workspace for this program team is a conference room with everyone sitting around a large table with whiteboards, A/V etc.)
- Send reminders/track followups with task owners for projects
- Create project documentation such as Scope Documents, Information Trackers, basic process flow or data flow diagrams,. Lessons Learned, Project Close
- Facilitate status calls in the absence of the Program/Project Managers
- Assist with tracking/reconciling program budget
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in project management or a related field
- Previous experience in an administrative role in a Health IT organization or on an IT project team
- Expert with SharePoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and OneNote
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Industry certifications preferred
- Must be able to perform essential functions listed on the job description, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to sit and stand, intermittent 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to speak to medium sized audience with and without the use of a microphone.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment, including the telephone, computer keyboard, copy/fax/scanner/printer.
- Continuously works under pressure of near 100% accuracy while meeting inflexible deadlines.
- Comfort level in a growing, maturing organization with developing processes and protocols
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously utilizes manual/bi-manual dexterity, near vision, speech, and hearing.
- Frequently stands, walks, sits and utilizes eye/hand coordination and color definition.