Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Job Title
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Title: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client in the Nashville, TN area is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator.As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you are one of the first connections candidates have. You serve as an ambassador for the organization, and bring the core tenet of customer centricity to life for potential candidates. You track all talent acquisition activities and progress from requisition through to offer acceptance. You play a key role in engaging candidates and hiring managers, ensuring they understand key steps in the talent acquisition process.
A Profile of a Successful Candidate
You demonstrate a client service bias, meeting and even anticipating client needs. You take accountability for customer satisfaction, asking questions to clarify or confirm key information, demonstrating patience in challenging situations and resolving issues with clarity and discretion. Your can-do attitude trumps even the most complex challenges. You bring exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You’re known for your strong planning and organization orientation; you’re responsive and focused on quality. You maintain confidentiality and demonstrate a high sense of urgency with a strong attention to detail.
• You support interview scheduling and in some cases arrange travel, prepare candidate correspondence, and coordinate outreach programs.
• Generating and processing offer letters of employment for candidates
• Collection and reporting of interview feedback to the manager and recruiter
• You partner with talent acquisition members and other members of our HR team in our markets to ensure seamless service delivery and a great customer experience.
• Management of the third-party background check process and other screenings as necessary
• Ensuring the compliance steps occur tied to proper payroll documentation, pre and post employment documentation including Federal and State government documentation processing
• Running the survey process to capture hiring manager’s feedback; reporting on reward programs for proper payments
• Producing reports & metrics associated with TA processes.
• Minimum of one year experience in a professional office environment
• One year of experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources preferred
• Experience supporting both exempt and non-exempt-level talent acquisition preferred
• Experience with HR technology, including applicant tracking systems preferred
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional communication skills
• Bachelor degree preferred