Registered Nurse/ RN - Med/Surg/Tele, Part-Time, Nights (6 North)
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/ RN - Med/Surg/Tele, Part-Time, Nights (6 North)
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40207
- Other Location
Baptist Health Louisville has eight Telemetry/Medical-Surgical units in the main hospital. They are 4 South, 4 North, 4 East, 5 North, 5 South, 6 South, 6 North, and 6 East. Each unit consists of 21 private rooms. The staff provides intermediate-level care for adult and geriatric patients with a variety of different medical diagnoses. Each unit fosters teamwork that allows the nurse to function successfully in meeting the needs of our patients. All of the units provide high-level, fast-paced, patient and family-centered care.
Education, Experience and Licensure Requirements:
- Active Kentucky License or eligibility for licensure.
- BCLS Required
- ACLS Required
- BSN required except as noted below:
- Individuals hired as a Staff RN prior to October 1, 2013 are grandfathered and exempt.
- Individuals actively employed by the system prior to October 1, 2013 are eligible for hire as a new graduate nurse without a BSN provided they enroll within 1 year of transfer and complete their BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Experienced RNs hired after October 1, 2013 who do not hold a BSN may only be hired with the approval of the CNO and/or applicable Vice President provided the RN enrolls in a BSN program within 1 year of hire and completes the BSN within 5 years of hire.
- Part Time
- 24 hours / Week
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.