Job Description: Digital Campaign Manager
The digital campaign manager will work with the direct marketing team on developing and executing digital marketing campaigns. Core duties will involve interactive PPC, setting up campaigns, optimizing existing campaigns, and working with other departments on new campaign ideas and rollouts.
- Develop digital marketing campaign elements that include keywords, ad copy, image selection and account structure.
- Manage campaign performance and optimization to achieve desired return goals.
- Track, report and analyze campaign performance.
- Research new digital advertising opportunities, latest industry trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of SEM, Google Adwords, Bing Ads.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with others across multiple departments.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented.
- Highly analytical and experience working with data.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- 1-3 years of website experience.
- Interpersonal savvy
- Action oriented
- Learning on the fly
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Timely decision making
- Process Management
- Bachelor’s Degree; Majors in Marketing, Business, Communications or Psychology preferred.
- Google Adwords certification desirable.